-
July 22nd, 2005, 08:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Looking at the thread about all the new items, it seems like the general consensus is "I can't wait to see them!" I'm also completely thrilled with the news. I've been thinking, though, that I'd like to try and wait until they come out in the catalogue to see them. It's great fun seeing people's albums with new items in them before they're on the website or in the catalogue. However, I remember when I was younger being literally spellbound by the catalogue when new things came out. I got a taste of that same feeling when I randomly received a catalogue with Nellie and her collection in it last fall. That's what sparked my renewed interest in AG. I often like people's "real" photos of things better than the individual catalogue/website pictures, but there's just something special about looking through the catalogue.
It's going to take a degree of willpower that I'm not sure I possess, but I'm really going to try to avoid all your wonderful albums of the new items until September. I want to open that catalogue and have my breath taken away once again. It sounds like Lissie's new collection will be amazing, so it seems like the perfect opportunity to recapture that magic I felt when I opened my first AG catalogue 11 years ago.
Wish me luck. [img]wink.gif[/img]
- Becca
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks